[Mimedefang] Error with attaching new entities.

Jeff Heinen jeff.heinen at inherent.com
Tue Jan 22 15:29:56 EST 2002


>
> Try doing:
>
> 	$entity->make_multipart();
>
> before you do the attach().


I had tested this, and had the same problems. However, as I was writing
this, I commented out simply the attach and it worked fine. Which lead me to
check the attach code more closely.

And then realization dawned and my heart sank. I had changed the variable
where I was storing the SpamAssassin report, and forgot to adjust it in the
attach. I fixed that and everything is peachy now.

Sorry for taking up everyone's time. But as a lesson for all, make sure to
check all your variables first. :_)

Thanks.



More information about the MIMEDefang mailing list