September 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Sep 1 11:20:16 EDT 2010
Ending: Thu Sep 30 23:36:56 EDT 2010
- [Mimedefang] "<>" problem
Stephen L Johnson
- [Mimedefang] Syslog facility inconsistency.
- [Mimedefang] 2.71 Pre-requisites perl version
- [Mimedefang] Good morning to the MIMEDefang List, , , It seems that some of my machines running Slackware experienced an upgrade to the sudo package last night., This morning, I've got MIMEDefang multiplexor refusing to start, stating the following:, , Starting mimedefang-multiplexor: /usr/local/bin/mimedefang-multiplexor: Unable to chdir(/var/spool/MIMEDefang): Permission denied, [FAILED], , , Now I would just have through that this is a permissions problem, but /var/spool/MIMEDefang is owned by defang.defang and has mode 0700 ? If I su to become the defang user, I cannot change to the /var/spool/MIMEDefang directory, it saying: "Not a directory". If I am in the /var/spool/MIMEDefang directory and then become defang, I can read and write just fine., , I realise that this is probably an issue with the updated sudo package, but does anyone have any recommendations ?, , Regards, , , Stefan
- [Mimedefang] Syslog problem with Mimedefang 2.68 on FreeBSD
- [PATCH] Bugfix: Avoid non-constant LOG_* macros from Unix::Syslog
Last message date:
Thu Sep 30 23:36:56 EDT 2010
Archived on: Thu Sep 30 23:37:09 EDT 2010
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).