[Remind-Fans] Last word on Apple; 3.1.9 coming soon...
David F. Skoll
dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue May 18 12:49:22 EDT 2010
Kevin Owens wrote:
> Maybe ironically, the way I got around the anti-mac policy by
> tinkering with the configure file.
Bwuahahahaa... my evil plan is bearing fruit...
Anyway, to get back on-topic: I'd like to do a Remind 3.1.9 release soon;
if you have git installed, please clone or pull
http://git.roaringpenguin.com/Remind.git/ and give it a spin. Here's
what's in WHATSNEW. (And there's new-and-improved anti-Mac stuff too;
I hope you tinkerers enjoy finding it! :))
* Version 3.1 Patch 9 - as yet unreleased.
- MAJOR ENHANCEMENT: New "purge mode" to delete expired reminders. See
the PURGE MODE section of the remind man page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Support DURATION in TkRemind. Thanks to Marek Marczykowski.
- BUG FIX: Don't change the order of PS and PSFILE reminders. Bug found
by John McGowan.
- BUG FIX: "REM 1990-01-01 SATISFY 1" would yield a spurious parse error
in earlier versions of Remind.
- BUG FIX: Yom HaShoah is moved to Thursday if it would normally fall on
a Friday. Thanks to Jonathan Kamens for pointing this out.
More information about the Remind-fans